Runescape Black Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runescape Black Market

Runescape, buy sell and trade files and more!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

september 11th was it planned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubio
Moderator Of Random Stuff
Rubio

september 11th was it planned? Empty
PostSubject: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 am

I'm sure i'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but i can't just let everyone believe the bullshit story of 9/11. Let me just state everything i know that leads me to believe it was planned.

1. The tower was meant to withstand the force of a plane.

Several interviews with the designers said the towers were meant to take hits from 747's, one, or even two. It was meant to take the attacks, and more. Also, if you dropped i bowling bowl from the top of the world trade center, if would land in 10 seconds. This is the freefall speed. The tower fell at that speed. There is no way that a collapse could fall that fast. Also, if it collapsed, there would be the core columns sticking up. There were none left. The only way that would happen is for the columns to be cut at an angle. This is how controlled demolition is performed. In the ruble, there was several beams, looking cut, at an angle. Also, several people that escaped said there was a giant BOOM, knocking them up, and then too the floor. Then the plane hit 10 seconds later. People in the basement reported getting knocked off there feet, knee caps shattered, before the plane hit. Also, there was molten llava found in the ruble weeks after the incident, burning at 2000 degrees. Nothing in a plane can make ANYTHING burn at that high of a temperature.
Also, explain WTC building 7, not being hit by any plane at all, only having a fire on a few levels, FELL. The official report of 9/11 gave no mention to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM

2. The hijackers.
Let me just say this. Evidence found proves that the "hijackers" bills, houses, credit cards, cars, everything was payed for by the us government. Also, the government said they found the passport of one of the hijackers in the ruble.
Later, it was released the guy was actually alive. Also. NONE of the hijackers were on the flight manifesto. The man that trained (unknowingly) the guy (who "flew the jet") into the pentagon, said the guy could barely fly a cesna.
The aircraft, performed a 290 degree turn down towards the pentagon, flying perfectly into it. This man could not safely fly a small plane.

3. The pentagon.
No seats, no luggage, no bodys, nothing was found. The explanation was that
the jet fuel vaporized it. This is physically impossible. After the incident, the government covered the area with gravel, to literaly cover up ant forensic evidence. The funny thing is the government could release the security tapes they seized from nearby establishments that showed the "plane hitting". They refuse.

4. Flight 93.

Nigerian flight crash:

september 11th was it planned? Nigeria_plane_crash

Flight 93 crash:

september 11th was it planned? 343_93crash2050081722-9364
september 11th was it planned? Flight%2093%20crash42_Copy27
september 11th was it planned? 93_crater

Need i say more?

5. BBC reported WTC 7 falling, BEFORE IT HAPPENED. The building is standing in the background.
[QUOTE=SlaveOfTheBeast;2172929]I'm sure i'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but i can't just let everyone believe the bullshit story of 9/11. Let me just state everything i know that leads me to believe it was planned.

1. The tower was meant to withstand the force of a plane.

Several interviews with the designers said the towers were meant to take hits from 747's, one, or even two. It was meant to take the attacks, and more. Also, if you dropped i bowling bowl from the top of the world trade center, if would land in 10 seconds. This is the freefall speed. The tower fell at that speed. There is no way that a collapse could fall that fast. Also, if it collapsed, there would be the core columns sticking up. There were none left. The only way that would happen is for the columns to be cut at an angle. This is how controlled demolition is performed. In the ruble, there was several beams, looking cut, at an angle. Also, several people that escaped said there was a giant BOOM, knocking them up, and then too the floor. Then the plane hit 10 seconds later. People in the basement reported getting knocked off there feet, knee caps shattered, before the plane hit. Also, there was molten llava found in the ruble weeks after the incident, burning at 2000 degrees. Nothing in a plane can make ANYTHING burn at that high of a temperature.
Also, explain WTC building 7, not being hit by any plane at all, only having a fire on a few levels, FELL. The official report of 9/11 gave no mention to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM

2. The hijackers.
Let me just say this. Evidence found proves that the "hijackers" bills, houses, credit cards, cars, everything was payed for by the us government. Also, the government said they found the passport of one of the hijackers in the ruble.
Later, it was released the guy was actually alive. Also. NONE of the hijackers were on the flight manifesto. The man that trained (unknowingly) the guy (who "flew the jet") into the pentagon, said the guy could barely fly a cesna.
The aircraft, performed a 290 degree turn down towards the pentagon, flying perfectly into it. This man could not safely fly a small plane.

3. The pentagon.
No seats, no luggage, no bodys, nothing was found. The explanation was that
the jet fuel vaporized it. This is physically impossible. After the incident, the government covered the area with gravel, to literaly cover up ant forensic evidence. The funny thing is the government could release the security tapes they seized from nearby establishments that showed the "plane hitting". They refuse.

4. Flight 93.

Nigerian flight crash:

september 11th was it planned? Nigeria_plane_crash

Flight 93 crash:

september 11th was it planned? 343_93crash2050081722-9364
september 11th was it planned? Flight%2093%20crash42_Copy27
september 11th was it planned? 93_crater

Need i say more?

i rest my case!
Back to top Go down
E School
E School

PostSubject: Re: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 am

dude i saw this on sythe and friggin loved it
idk if it was staged or not
but sumthin fishy was goin on What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/fullirong
Rubio
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:49 pm

yea i found on sythe. Smile slaveotb wrote it. and i fell in love with the idea.
Back to top Go down
E School
E School

PostSubject: Re: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:53 pm

yea..
was pretty well thought out

edit:
i liked the whole molten lava thing
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/fullirong
Rubio
Rubio

PostSubject: Re: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:58 pm

yea ehh i finaly made a pic for my sig Smile anyway yea idk what to beleave these days the government covers so much shit up its unreal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: september 11th was it planned?   september 11th was it planned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

september 11th was it planned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Black Market :: Spam --3 posts per day---
Jump to: